- What's On
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- 50th Book
An evening with Manley Hopkinson and Helen McGinn
Date: 18/11/2016 Time: 19.00
Ticket Price: £125 to include: pre-dinner drinks reception, presentation and an indulgent six course tasting dinner with paired wines.
Charter an adventurous passage in style at an evening with Helen and Manley as they take you 32,000 miles around the world battling the high seas and high winds, stopping off along the way in each continent to sample some of the most exciting food and wines around.
Please see image opposite for more information.
Click below to book online or contact Reservations on 01425 282212 or email: email@example.com.