- What's On
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- 50th Book
New Cookery School Opening Soon
Date: 28/11/2016 Time: 12.00
To be the first to hear about the latest news and for the chance to win a cookery masterclass for two, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner will be drawn at random at 12 Noon on Monday 28th November 2016. Prize is subject to availability and includes a one day cookery masterclass for two people on the same day at the new Cookery School at Chewton Glen on opening. Opening date not yet confirmed. James Martin not guaranteed to be available on booking. All classes subject to availability.