decrement 2 increment
decrement 0 increment
decrement 0 increment

Why book direct?

Booking direct means that we can plan your stay from start to finish and ensure every part is the 5-star service you expect.

decrement 2 increment
decrement 0 increment
decrement 0 increment

Christmas House Party

24th December to 27th December 2022

From £5,070

Our 'Three-night Christmas House Party' includes all the traditional trimmings you know and love with the added extra magic and sparkle of spending it at Chewton Glen in the New Forest. From delicious dining and Laurent-Perrier Champagne throughout your stay to family fun with a festive trail, and much more, it will be a Christmas you'll never forget.

Your Christmas Itinerary 

Christmas Eve

Your festive celebrations begin on Christmas Eve. Arrive in style at Chewton Glen to twinkling lights, traditional decorations and the smell of freshly-baked mince pies as Christmas begins to encapsulate our English original. Your foodie festive experience starts with a delicious afternoon tea and mulled wine, but don't overindulge as it won't be long until you're enjoying a Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception with carols followed by a delicious five-course dinner with wine.     

Christmas Day

Wake up in luxury for a magical day ahead.

Your Christmas day celebrations start with a bountiful breakfast before you open your presents (if your children haven't woken you up early in excitement already!). Spend the morning getting into the spirit with a family-fun festive trail around the estate or relax in the tranquillity of the spa.

Once you've worked up an appetite exploring join us for a Christmas lunch with live entertainment. Who knows maybe Santa will make a VIP appearance too?   

The foodie delights don't stop here with tea and cake in the afternoon and before you know it... it's time to put on your most sparkly Christmas outfit for a pre-dinner reception with Laurent-Perrier Champagne!

Once you've toasted to the fabulous festive season enjoy a relaxed buffet dinner with live entertainment.       

Boxing Day

Following all the excitement of the big day itself, enjoy breakfast at your leisure on Boxing Day. Before your Champagne brunch, we recommend walking off any festive indulgence by exploring the grounds and beyond. Neighbouring nature reserve, Chewton Bunny offers a delightful walking route to Highcliffe Beach. There's nothing quite like taking in the sea air on Boxing Day. After all this exploring no doubt you've worked up an appetite and in true Chewton Glen-style, there are more delicious delights to come including an extravagant six-course dinner with live entertainment and dancing. 

Prices are per room per package, including all meals, wines, entertainment, service and VAT. A number of rooms and suites at Chewton Glen can accommodate comfortably up to two extra people sharing. To guarantee the reservation we do require a 40% refundable deposit at the time of your booking, the remaining 60% deposit is due on the 1st September 2022 and the full deposit becomes on that day non-refundable. If you are forced to cancel the booking, we will do all we can to re-sell the accommodation but if this does not prove possible, full cancellation charges would apply for the full package. We would recommend holiday insurance as a sensible precaution against unforeseen events and sickness.