Prices from £1,450
The Marryat is the largest suite at Chewton Glen and is in fact, the bedroom and lounge of the original 18th Century manor house.
Gorgeous views of the lawns and parkland are afforded by the large private terrace, which is often used by discerning guests to host cocktail receptions and private dinner parties.
With a particularly large sitting room and cloakroom as well as a generously proportioned bedroom, the suite named after the pioneering naval author is very much the last word in gracious country living.
The finer details:
- Private terrace with outside hot tub
- Sweeping views of the grounds and parklands
- King-size bed
- 2 extra beds can be arranged for children
- Sitting area with 2 sofas, coffee table, armchairs, work table and chairs
- Sonos audio system in both the lounge and bedroom
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Large bathroom with large marble bath and double walk-in shower
- Separate cloakroom
- First floor
- 83 m2