Bear Grylls Survival Academy
Do you and your team have what it takes to survive together in the fierce world of business? We're thrilled to welcome the Bear Grylls Survival Academy to Chewton Glen, bringing the ultimate team building challenge to The New Forest.
Team Building or Corporate Events
Fostering the main dynamics to team performance such as communication, development and motivation, the Bear Grylls Survival Academy have developed an experience you'll remember forever. Taking inspiration from Bear himself, the day is complied of activities, centred around survival in the wild. Each survival challenge culminates by having a moment of fun with what we call: The Gross Eat Challenge. A chance for a few of the participants to embrace their wilderness side as they join us in eating some highly ‘unconventional’ wilderness food items known for their "gross" factor.
"Each team building activity is designed to be successfully achieved by any group that is prepared to work together"
Your Team Away Day
- Arrive at Chewton Glen, ready for your briefing with the Bear Grylls team
- Head into your first, custom built challenge. It's now time for 2.5 hours of epic adventure
- Break for lunch - Refuel with a BBQ lunch before heading back for another challenge
- Spend the afternoon battling it out to become the winner of the day and watch the losing team take on the eating challenge
- Relax and refresh in your room before joining us for a delicious evening dining experience
- Wake up the next day and head straight to the spa to recover, before departing Chewton Glen at your leisure
Are you ready to take on this challenge? These tailored adventures and experiences are designed to meet any request and guarantee you and your team have the best away day.