Things To Do
Cherished memories of traditional family holidays are made here at Chewton Glen. Our family-owned hotel in a pocket of beautiful Hampshire countryside is the perfect spot for family breaks. There’s so much for kids of all ages to see and do. Take a walk around the New Forest where kids can burn off steam or head out further afield to the nearby seaside. Picnics on the beach, pony treks in the New Forest or mountain bikes (a trailer for very little ones) are just some ideas.
Nearby family-friendly places like Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, Bird World, Beaulieu National Motor Museum or Marwell Zoo are a must.
- Chewton Glen outdoor play area and Bug Hotel
- Kid's Cookery Course
- Pony treks in the New Forest
- Videos, Playstation and Wii room in the Kids' Club
- Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World
- Marwell Zoo
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum - Visit Website
- Exbury Gardens
- Junior Tennis coaching
- Monkey World
- Longdown Activity Farm
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- New Forest Otter, Owl and Wildlife Conservation Park
Or why not stay on-site and enjoy a swim or family friendly activity? Children are welcome into the indoor pool from 9-10.30am and 4-5.30pm. Families are welcome to use the heated outdoor pool all day until 7pm, from June - October.