- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Cooking with Fungi
- Taste of Hampshire
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
- Alfresco Dinners
- Winter Warmers
£175 per person
Ideal for summer dinner parties and early evening suppers, our alfresco dinner course will teach you how to prepare your menu ahead of time and cook multiple portions together, to enable you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests, outside in the sunshine!
Our Chef Tutor will talk you through the various courses, how to cook them to perfection and how to serve them to stun your guests. This new course is not to be missed if you enjoy hosting parties on your patio throughout warmer seasons.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tomato tart with goats cheese and tapanade
- Salad croustilliant with grilled balsamic lamb
- Linguine vongole
- Barbecued pork cured in smoked paprika with young green vegetables and roast hazelnut dressing
- Raspberry Charlotte
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!