- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- One For The Girls
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
£195 per person
Bring the flavours and aromas of Provence, Liguira and Andalucia into your kitchen with our summer edition of our Seafood Chef classes.
From irresistible crab linguine to a shellfish stew with a Sardinian twist. Seafood is such a prominent part of the Mediterranean diet and during this full day class our Chef Tutor, Steve will teach you some delicious recipes to add to your cooking repertoire.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soup de poisson
- Crab linguine
- Hake with clams and Sherry
- Shellfish stew with Sardinian fregola
- Crispy fillet of sea bream with brandade and sauce Niçoise
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!