- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Advanced Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Beginners Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- Mindfulness Workshop
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- In Conversation with John Sergeant
- Lord Digby Jones - A Journey Around this Troubled World Of Ours
Beginners Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
Monday 16th December
Join an afternoon workshop with Chewton Glen hotel florists Sarah Wilkins and Nicole Rowe.
Following lunch, you will learn how to make a Christmas door wreath and a table arrangement using fresh flowers and Christmas decorations supplied by Corbins Florists.
A delicious two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine, coffee and mince pies, will be served in the restaurant on your arrival at 12.30 pm. The afternoon workshop will commence at 2pm and finish at 5.45 pm.
Non residential price £115 per person to include;
Two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine. Coffee and mince pies. Afternoon workshop and refreshments. All flowers, materials and equipment for use on the day. Two arrangements to take home (Christmas door wreath and a table arrangement)
Set Festive Menu
Roast Corn Fed Chicken
pomme anna, winter greens, grain mustard sauce
*(v) Forest Mushroom Risotto
truffle, pecorino, walnuts
Baked Egg Custard Tart
pine nut, golden raisin
Tea/coffee and Mince Pies
Please confirm any allergens or dietary requirements at the time of booking. The vegetarian option is to be pre-ordered.
Dress Code: Smart/Casual