- What's On
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Celebrity Chefs
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Meat Free March
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- A Taste of Cunard
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Greek Odyssey Wine Dinner
- Brewing Romance
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Kitchen
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
9th - 17th February
In love with afternoon tea and want to treat that special someone to something delicious? Then our Valentine's afternoon tea is the perfect choice, includes themed cakes and a glass of Rosé.
£45 per person
Available 9th - 17th February.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.