- What's On
- Twilight Spa Evening
- CG Summer Vibes
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- September Sun - Rustic Pizzeria
- Pizza & Wine
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Tasting Menu Tuesday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
- The Hon. Mary Montagu-Scott 'Being The High Sheriff of Hampshire'
- Food For Change Festival
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Activities
- Bournemouth Air Festival
- Southampton Boat Show
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- A Chewton Glen Takeover...
- National Burger Day
Thursday 30th August
6pm - 9pm
Welcome to your pre-weekend warm up…
Join us for an evening filled with food, fizz and friends in the Walled Garden at Chewton Glen. After a long day in the office it’s time to retreat to the majestic grounds of this English original and it all starts with a glass of prosecco on arrival, followed by pizza and rosé – perfection!
Feel the warmth of the evening sunshine and admire our flourishing Kitchen Garden as you enjoy slice after slice of a selection of pizzas, baked before your eyes in our pizza oven and accompanied by freshly prepared salad and a glass of rosé wine.
Why not carry the evening on and make your way to the Terrace bar after dinner for cocktails and croquet? Experience laid-back luxury with a Thursday date to remember.
This special event includes:
• A glass of prosecco on arrival
• Freshly baked pizza slices from the oven
• Salad selection
• A glass of rosé
£20 per person
PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. As this event is at a special price, the Privilege Members discount is not applicable.