- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Christchurch Food Festival
- Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival
- Bruichladdich Distillery Whisky Dinner
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
Chewton Glen Wine Club
Come & Join Us...
Back by popular demand we are excited to announce the return of our Wine Club.
If you're passionate about pours and a foodie enthusiast this is the perfect club for you, and better still you needn't be a Wine Connoisseur to be part of it. During our intimate wine dinners we sip, savour and socialise making this perfect whether you're an expert or just venturing out into the wine world.
From the opulent to the oaked, the elegant and earthy each month our Wine Director, Frankie Gabriele will introduce you to a different Wine Maker who will tell their story and offer you the chance to sample some of their prized collection. Paired with a delicious menu created by our Executive Head Chef, Luke Matthews where better to host such an event? In our Wine Room of course!
So come and join us, experience what Chewton Glen has to offer, discover a new wine to add to your collection and meet fellow wine adorers.
£100 per person (includes 4 course dinner with wine pairings)
If you are interested in joining our Wine Club please contact:
T: 01425 282278
Introduce new members to the wine club to receive a Classic Wine Flight Voucher in The Dining Room. Book 5 or more Wine Club events to be eligible for this offer too.
Here are the upcoming dates. We hope to see you soon!
Tuesday 7th May 'Through Burgundy' SOLD OUT
Tuesday 21st May 'Jean-Claude Boisset shows his cellar’ >> Book Now <<
Tuesday 11th June 'Frescobaldi'
Monday 17th June 'Chilean Lapostolle'
Tuesday 9th July 'Volcanic Wines'
Monday 15th July 'A Tour of Italy'
Monday 16th September 'Spanish Wine'
Tuesday 24th September 'Château d'Angludet'
Tuesday 1st October 'Château Musar'
Tuesday 22nd October 'Island Wines'
Tuesday 12th November 'New Waves Italy'
Tuesday 26th November 'Eastern Mediterranean'