- What's On
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- 50% Off Selected Cookery Classes
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Discover The Hollywood Body Plan with David Higgins
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
Chewton Glen Wine Club
Come & Join Us...
Back by popular demand we are excited to announce the return of our Wine Club.
If you're passionate about pours and a foodie enthusiast this is the perfect club for you, and better still you needn't be a Wine Connoisseur to be part of it. During our intimate wine dinners we sip, savour and socialise making this perfect whether you're an expert or just venturing out into the wine world.
From the opulent to the oaked, the elegant and earthy each month our Wine Director, Frankie Gabriele will introduce you to a different Wine Maker who will tell their story and offer you the chance to sample some of their prized collection. Paired with a delicious menu created by our Executive Head Chef, Luke Matthews where better to host such an event? In our Wine Room of course!
So come and join us, experience what Chewton Glen has to offer, discover a new wine to add to your collection and meet fellow wine adorers.
£100 per person (includes 4 course dinner with wine pairings)
If you are interested in joining our Wine Club please contact:
T: 01425 282278
Introduce new members to the wine club to receive a Classic Wine Flight Voucher in The Dining Room. Book 5 or more Wine Club events to be eligible for this offer too.
Here are the upcoming dates. We hope to see you soon!
Tuesday 9th July 'Volcanic Wines'
Monday 15th July 'A Tour of Italy' BOOK NOW >>
Monday 16th September 'Spanish Wine'
Tuesday 24th September 'Château d'Angludet'
Tuesday 1st October 'Château Musar'
Tuesday 22nd October 'Island Wines'
Tuesday 12th November 'New Waves Italy'
Tuesday 26th November 'Eastern Mediterranean'
Make a night of it!
Book one of our wine club dinners and we'll offer you a special B&B rate from £285 per room!*
*Based on two people sharing a Garden Room. Inclusive of service and VAT.