- What's On
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- 'Loire Valley, beyond Sancerre' Wine Dinner
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Shelina Permalloo
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- A Celebration of Vegan Dining for World Vegan Month
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- World Gin Day Dinner
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- English Tourism Week
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Cook with Laurence Henry
Monday 11th March
After being crowned 2018’s MasterChef UK: The Professional’s winner and with an impressive résumé working under the culinary navigation of Michelin Starred Chefs, suffice to say we are very excited to welcome Chef Laurence Henry to The Kitchen Cookery School. Join Laurence and his special guest, MasterChef runner up Luke Phillips for a unique evening at The Kitchen.
£125 per person
What's going on at The Kitchen Cookery School?
For more inspiration, see Steve, our Chef Tutor's recommended class of the month...
February – Classic Desserts
Treat yourself to a little after-Christmas indulgence, learning the secrets of making some of the world’s great desserts such as Grand Marnier Crèpes Soufflés and a classic Tarte Tatin.
March – Spring Dinner Party
Celebrate the abundance of delicious ingredients that spring brings, with some classic seasonal favourites including Chicken with St George’s mushrooms and Wild Garlic and the wobbliest Rhubarb Pannacotta.
April – Italian Road Trip
Join me on a voyage of discovery around Italian Riviera enjoying my favourite Italian dishes, from crab linguine to the lightest chocolate Torta Caprese.