- What's On
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
18th - 19th May
"If your dog could have the best day of its life it would go to Dogstival!"
In celebration of their unconditional love and companionship it's time to reward those wet nosed friends of ours with a special weekend all about dogs.
Hosted by Chris Packham at the stunning Pylewell Park just a 25 minute drive from Chewton Glen, Dogstival promises to be a fantastic weekend for all the family. From dog behavioural experts to special awards, a vintage fun fair to delicious food stands, an exciting dog show and best of all a location filled with plenty of wagging tails - perfect.
After a long day you and your four legged companion can retreat back to the height of luxury. Our Treehouses are dog friendly with a comfortable dog bed and delicious dog treats to keep them indulged as you reflect on your day at Dogstival.