- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Cookery Classes
- For one week only...
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Spanish Wine Dinner
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- English Tourism Week
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
18th - 19th May
"If your dog could have the best day of its life it would go to Dogstival!"
In celebration of their unconditional love and companionship it's time to reward those wet nosed friends of ours with a special weekend all about dogs.
Hosted by Chris Packham at the stunning Pylewell Park just a 25 minute drive from Chewton Glen, Dogstival promises to be a fantastic weekend for all the family. From dog behavioural experts to special awards, a vintage fun fair to delicious food stands, an exciting dog show and best of all a location filled with plenty of wagging tails - perfect.
After a long day you and your four legged companion can retreat back to the height of luxury. Our Treehouses are dog friendly with a comfortable dog bed and delicious dog treats to keep them indulged as you reflect on your day at Dogstival.