- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
- Hambledon Wine Dinner
- Lendy Cowes Week
- New Forest & Hampshire County Show
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
- OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
Lymington Seafood Festival
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th August
Dive right in...
Located just a short walk from the aquatic playground that is The Solent, we are simply spoiled with the choice of delicious seafood on offer which is why Lymington Seafood Festival is a highly anticipated event in our calendar. Celebrating all that is exquisite about seafood, the festival welcomes exhibitors from all over the area to showcase their mouth-watering cuisine for the public to enjoy.
As well as irresistible food everywhere you turn, the local brewers and drink producers come out in force to quench your thirst from Ringwood Brewery to Conker Gin. With this delightful pairing of food and drink there is also plenty of live entertainment and cooking demonstrations throughout the weekend from local Chefs such as our very own!
DON'T MISS OUR COOKING DEMONSTRATIONS:
Steve Bulmer, Chef Tutor of The Kitchen Cookery School at 11am on Saturday 10th
Luke Matthews, Executive Chef of Chewton Glen at 11am on Sunday 11th
The historical coastal town of Lymington is an ancient seaport with a rich maritime history. Much of the town's architecture blends a beautiful mix of Victorian, Georgian and Art Deco with cobbled streets, beautiful parkland and in some areas seaside views.
Come Saturday this bustling town transforms into a thriving market, a popular attraction for locals and tourists alike. For those of you with an eye for style there are plenty of retail shops and as you walk into the old town you can admire an array of luxury yachts and fishing boats as they come and go.
If you enjoy walking there is a glorious 10 mile route from Lymington to Keyhaven nature reserve with views of the extraordinary Needles of the Isle of Wight, and Hurst Castle.
So make this exciting event part of your summer explorations this year and treat Chewton Glen as your luxurious base. Located just a 15 minute drive from Chewton Glen, we highly recommend this event during your visit. Book your luxury stay here >>
Photo Credit: Lymington Seafood Festival