New Forest Marathon
24th – 26th September
Over the last 37 years, the New Forest marathon has raised over £1.31 million for local good causes, making a huge impact on many people and organisations, many of which you will see volunteering on race day.
The New Forest Marathon Team aims to:
- Revitalise and raise the profile of the marathon.
- Inspire as many people as possible to take part in physical activity, lowering levels of inactivity and improving the health of the community.
- Build a sustainable platform to raise money and awareness of local good causes via the New Forest Marathon Community Fund.
- Use the marathon as a platform to help as many people, organisations and businesses as possible.
- Operate with transparency, high moral standards and clear communication.
- Support the management and protection of the New Forest
Friday 24th September
Camping – Live Music – Food/Drink
Saturday 25th September
Junior 200m/1 mile – Woodland Walk – 5k – Full Marathon – Live Music – Food/Drink – Paddleboarding
Sunday 26th September
10k – Half Marathon – Food/Drink – Paddleboarding