- What's On
- Twilight Spa Evening
- CG Summer Vibes
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- September Sun - Rustic Pizzeria
- Pizza & Wine
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Tasting Menu Tuesday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
- The Hon. Mary Montagu-Scott 'Being The High Sheriff of Hampshire'
- Food For Change Festival
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Activities
- Bournemouth Air Festival
- Southampton Boat Show
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- A Chewton Glen Takeover...
- National Burger Day
September Sun - Rustic Pizzeria
Sunday 9th September
Join us from 5.30pm on Sunday 9th September to celebrate the last of the summer sun and meet up with friends for dinner in the walled Kitchen Garden, with live music by guitarist James Rowley.
Enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival before sampling three different flavoured pizzas served with salad and tasty accompaniments. You will also enjoy a glass of red, white or rose wine whilst you share summer stories with friends and family. As the evening progresses relax and enjoy music in the walled Kitchen Garden, before finishing with the sweet taste of strawberries and cream.
Non residential price £55 per person
Includes: Arrival drink, pizza, glass of wine with the meal and dessert. A cash bar will be available on the evening.
Should the weather be unkind, dinner will be served inside.