- Ages 6-11
- Easter Holiday Cookery Camp
- Summer Holidays Junior Cookery Camp
- Time for Tea
- Junior Chef - Croissants & Cupcakes
- Junior Chef - Cheese & Chocolate
- Make with Me this School Holiday
- Bake with Me this School Holiday
- Junior Chef - Easter Special
- Junior Chef - Bonkers for Brunch
- Junior Chef - Father's Day Special
Junior Chef - Easter Holiday Cookery Camp
£150 per child for three days
Wednesday 10th - Friday 12th April 2019
What better place to have fun during the holidays and make new friends than our Easter Cookery Club! Not only do our Junior Chefs get to cook and enjoy different dishes each day, but they are also learning new cookery skills and techniques to understand how food is made and where it comes from. We will also cover what is growing in season currently and the benefits of choosing seasonal ingredients. Children will be paired with similar ages and work opposite another pair, so there will be lots of interaction and plenty of time to have fun and make new friends.
At the end of each session we will provide containers and bags for each child to take away their food to share with family and friends. By the end of the week they will be brimming full of new ideas as well as having increased their cooking confidence being in a kitchen.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com.
- Day 1 - Herby baked chicken goujons with tomato and roasted red pepper dip // Hot crossed scones
- Day 2 - Ham and cheese tear and share buns // Shortbread Easter bunnies
- Day 3 - Creative savoury puff pizzas // Easter chocolate slabs
Arrive each day at 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the tutor and a run through of the morning.
Finish each day at 12.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!