- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Taste of Hampshire
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Winter Warmers
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
Curries of The World
£190 per person
Learn how to create curries from across the globe. You will blend and balance herbs and spices from near and far including chilli heat whether you like your curries mild, medium or hot. Whether it’s a curry for a midweek meal or dinner party we have a wide range to suit all occasions.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or are using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately vouchers can only be redeemed via the phone or email, not through the booking system.
- Slow cooked beef rendang curry (Malaysia/Indonesia) – demonstration and tasting
- Kerala fish curry (India)
- Jerk chicken curry with coconut rice and peas (Caribbean)
- Pumpkin curry (Pakistan)
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!