- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- One For The Girls
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
Feasts From The Middle East
£175 per person
Succumb to the temptation of the rich and aromatic flavours of Middle Eastern cuisine. This class will take you on a journey to through the spices as Chef Tutor, Steve will teach how how to make delicious dishes such as Iman Bayeldi with Griddled Halloumi and Prawns with Sumac and Pistachio Dukkah and Tahini Sauce. As well as these mouth-watering delights you'll learn how to cook plenty more, taking home with you a collection of Arabian inspired recipes to impress your family and friends.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Iman Bayeldi with griddled halloumi
- Flat breads
- Prawns with sumac and pistachio dukkah, tahini sauce
- Salmon pastilla
- Morroccan chicken
- Roast aubergine with saffron yoghurt
- Slow baked sweet onions with zaatar butter and parsnip puree
- Orange cake
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30-4.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!