- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- Afternoon Tea Prep & Party
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
- Alfresco Dinners
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
- King of the Grill
Flavours of the Orient
£190 per person
This is a cookery class not to be missed, particularly for those who like a bit of spice! Join us as we discover the delicious flavours of the Orient. Learn how to cook and create some of the necessities to your oriental dishes from curry pastes to naan breads and sauces.
Due to the nature of the recipes used in this class we are unable to accommodate guests with an allergy or intolerance to dairy, gluten or egg. Please contact our reservations team for details of classes which will be suitable or can be adapted for guests with these dietary requirements.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or are using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately vouchers can only be redeemed via the phone or email, not through the booking system.
- Tempura of prawns and salmon nori
- Chicken bhuna
- Naan bread
- Pineapple tart tatin with long pepper ice cream
- Burmese curry noodle soup
- Thai red curry paste
- Pickled Chinese napa cabbage
- Vegetable pakoras with sweet curry sauce
- Crab with tamarind and curry leaves
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!