- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Cooking with Fungi
- Taste of Hampshire
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
- Alfresco Dinners
- Winter Warmers
£195 per person
Game is one of Britain’s most delicious natural ingredients. From pheasant, partridge, grouse, pigeon and wild duck, to rabbit and venison there is a breadth of choice to suit every taste and budget. Being lower in cholesterol and fat than most meats, it is a healthy choice too. This class will delight both experienced game chefs and novices with delicious recipes and professional tips for making game easy to prepare, cook and serve.
Please be aware that during this class you will be required to pluck and draw some of the meat.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or are using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately vouchers can only be redeemed via the phone or email, not through the booking system.
- Venison stew
- Rabbit with red wine
- Game parfait
- Roast partridge with garlic confir
- Pheasant sausage
- Roast grouse with blackberries
- Venison saddle with chocolate
- Selection of accompaniments and garnishes including bread sauce, game chips, fondant potatoes, celeriac puree, quince puree, savoy and red cabbage and braised endive
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!