- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
£175 per person
Southern Italy embraces flavours of tangy tomato sauces, fresh seafood and rich, fragrant olive oil. The next leg of our roadtrip takes us from Rome to Sicily…
Just when you thought Italian cuisine couldn't get any more delicious we introduce you to the Italian Road Trip cookery class, with a selection of flavoursome recipes to learn.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com.
- Crab linguini
- Stuffed sardines with parsley and chilli
- Grilled, rolled and stuffed pork escalopes with deep fried courgettes
- Torta Caprese (flourless dark chocolate and almond torte)
- Cantuccini di Prato
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!