- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Taste of Hampshire
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Winter Warmers
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
£190 per person
If you’re a meat lover, this class will help you extend your repertoire and give you different ideas and strengthen your culinary techniques. Spend the day learning how to prepare, flavour, marinade, cook and grill a selection of meats with perfectly paired sides from around the world, guaranteed to appeal to all the family.
- Sticky back pork ribs with celeriac slaw
- Whisky chicken wings with oatmeal crust
- Lamb koftas with couscous
- Chicken fajitas with tomato salsa and guacamole
- Chilli beef with a sticky rice omelette
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30-4.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!