- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Taste of Hampshire
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Winter Warmers
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
Taste of Hampshire
£190 per person
Discover the true Taste of Hampshire with this popular full day cookery course, featuring the best produce from our trusted suppliers across the county. During the class Chef Tutor Steve will take you on a gastronomic tour of Hampshire, celebrating some of our favourite producers such as Lyburn cheese and Chalkstream trout.
So join us and celebrate the fantastic taste of Hampshire at The Kitchen Cookery School.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or are using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com. Unfortunately vouchers can only be redeemed via the phone or email, not through the booking system.
- Lyburn cheese, leek & mushroom pithivier with watercress salad
- Fricassee of Chalkstream trout with clams, peas and dill cream
- Lamb rump with butterbean puree and salsa verde
- Apple tart with forest berries
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!