- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- One For The Girls
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
£195 per person
Welcome to the latest edition of our popular 'Seafood Chef' classes and this time its all about the exotic flavours of the Indian Ocean…
From the depths of tropical Kerala to the Goan coastline, Chef Tutor, Steve will introduce you to some of the most mouth-watering seafood recipes with plenty of spicy and aromatic flavours to truly impress your dinner guests.
- Keralan prawns
- Goan baked fish with coconut chutney
- Crab and tamarind curry
- Salmon pakoras
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Steve and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!