- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- James Martin's Perfect Puddings
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- South American Street Food
- Journey Through Asia
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Tea Party
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provance)
The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
£195 per person
If you're looking for recipe inspiration, hoping to cook up some more exotic dishes then look no further. Welcome to the Seafood Chef class and today we're heading to the Pacific Ocean.
Your collection of culinary triumphs are about to get even bigger with Goan Fish patties and Pad Thai Salad with Prawns to name but a few of the dishes you'll learn to cook throughout the day.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com.
- Thai green fish curry
- Pad Thai salad with prawns
- Tempura of salmon wrapped in nori seaweed
- Goan fish patties with tamarind
- Escabèche of fish and vegetables with Asian spices
- Nage of fish and shellfish with lime and coriander
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!