Experience a fun and creative cookery class with the whole family.
From making delicious fresh pasta for lunch to baking and decorating gingerbread for later, even the littlest of your clan will feel at one with the kitchen.
This class is designed to offer techniques and culinary skills suitable for all ages.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For up to two adults and three children (from the ages of 6-17 years). Please book one space per family of five.
Arrive – 10.00am for refreshments, meet and greet with the tutor and a run through of the morning.
Finish – 1.30pm take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
- Classes are suitable for children aged 6 and upwards
- Book one place per family of five (two adults and three children)
- Children must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18
- Italian Savoury Doughnuts
- Chicken, lemon & Ricotta Meatballs with Homemade Tagliatelle
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Gingerbread Wreath